Uncivil Discourse

Because civility is overrated.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Since It Came Up

I would like to stress that when I call someone a media whore, or a media motherfucker, or a media cunt, I fully mean that they are a whore, motherfucker, or cunt that happens to be a member of the media. There's no softening of the pejorative intended. And they can all go fuck themselves. If they don't want to, I'll be more than happy to do it, but oh, will it not be fun.

Tacitus, on the other hand, is not a media whore. Nor is he your run of the mill whore. I've got a nice long string of adjectives to put his whoredom in context, just the way he likes it, but I need to run out the door, and there's too many of them. Perhaps when I get back. For the time being, he can shove metaphors up his ass until the cows come home, because he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Big surprise.