Uncivil Discourse

Because civility is overrated.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

How Would I Amuse Myself Without These People?

I really don't have a fucking clue. Via Sadly, No!, Michelle Malkin and her ilk are being stupid ass bitches again (and I just know how shocked you are at this). It's good that I'm more amused by wingnut stupidity than anything else. That's probably a defensive mechanism of some sort, of the type that would make Freud proud.

I took a peek at the site Michelle links to, right here, and wow. To spare some of you from having to view this horrid display of idiocy, let me note that the topic in question is a shirt that says "My daddy's name is Donor," made by a company founded by a lesbian couple.

That should say it all, right there, much like when Bush goes around holding I Am Charlotte Simmons.